This series covers the initial steps to bridge the gap between traditional imperative and object oriented code, and the Functional Reactive Programming paradigm.
- Functional libraries for Java
- Advantages of using generic method references, Functions and Actions as parameters
- Transforming APIs based on inheritance to simpler, composable, ones by means of Functions
- Review of Android lifecycle issues with traditional callbacks
- The reactive approach to composable and cancellable callbacks with observable sequences
- The Observable in RxJava as a composable sequence for your existing code